Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2016 00:43:29 +0200
From:      "Automation Technology" <automationeg@gmail.com>
To:        Automation  <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Automation Technology Exhibition & Conference

Automation technology Egypt 2017, in CICC- Nasr City - Cairo, Egypt. Will b=
e held during 11-13 March, 2017. The event is set to introduce new and upco=
ming technology this year.  We still and continue focus on recent developme=
nts in each of the featured sectors.

Be it factory automation, robotics, drives and controls, logistics, hydraul=
ics and pneumatics, Building automation, pumps and valves and software solu=
tions. The show is dedicated to the introduction of the new automation tech=
niques that can be used for supreme efficiency and productivity at various =
levels for different industries. As always, the industry is hungry for new =
technologies and this place gives you an opportunity to interact with the b=
est of the technology minds.=20

Endless Opportunities For Your Business

Meet face-to-face with retail buyers looking for new ideas
Reach thousands of potential customers in just a few days
Generate sales leads
Open new accounts with new customers
Take orders at the fair
Launch new products with live demonstrations
Win new business
Test new ideas and get instant feedback from retail buyers
Raise awareness of your company, products and brands
Meet with regular customers
Continue taking orders after the fair
Audience for the Automation will be sector leaders, researchers and special=
ists for the Industrial Automation, Homw Automation, Automationl Processing=
 Industry with the following job areas:
* Industry professionals	* Decision-makers and senior managers from related=
 industries
* Suppliers			* Manufactures	* Dealers	* Retailers	* Traders

In Automation Visitors will be able to find out about the very latest produ=
cts and services on offer and meet face-to-face with suppliers. AUTOMATION =
expertise is well represented, but a wide variety of international exhibits=
 will show what is on offer on a global form