Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 04:48:20 +0100
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        Christopher Palmer <cpalmer@jig.ordway.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Have crashed, won't travel

Christopher Palmer wrote:

> If you set line wrapping correctly (72 chars) and outgoing messages to
> plain text, Netscape Mail can produce just fine output.

It is on that aspect some behaviour has changed from NSC 4.0 to 4.5. It
looks like 4.5 will always word-wrap on sending where 4.0 would only
word-wrap on typing. A behaviour I much preferred.

I'm waiting for the mail archive to catch up. The message send back to
me had no descernable flaws in it. At least, none that I could spot.

Roelof

--
Home is where the (@) http://eboa.com/ is.