Date:      Sat, 28 Jun 2003 17:28:48 -0400
From:      "David Loszewski" <lists@bsdadmins.net>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, "Joe Pokupec" <joepok@ninestar.com>
Cc:        Free BSD List <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 11 Hour Installs on KDE?

This is the funniest thing I have ever read Bill, hilarious.  You just made
my day :-D

Anyways, Bill along with all the other guys are right, it's huge which is
why it takes so long to compile, however if you install it through
/stand/sysinstall it'll take like 10 minutes to install because it's
precompiled for that version of FreeBSD.

Dave