Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:28:21 -0700
From:      Islandman <schieb@centurytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB (umass) Problem

Michael Radzewitz wrote:

> Now, whenever i connect my Camera i get the following Kernel-Messages:
>
> Jun 14 09:50:43 radzewitz /kernel: umass0: MINOLTA  DIMAGE CAMERA    DIMAGE CAMERA  , rev 1.00/0.01, addr 2
> Jun 14 09:50:43 radzewitz /kernel: umass0: Get Max Lun not supported (SHORT_XFER)
> Jun 14 09:50:43 radzewitz /kernel: umass0: BBB reset failed, IOERROR
> Jun 14 09:50:43 radzewitz /kernel: umass0: BBB bulk-in clear stall failed, IOERROR
> Jun 14 09:50:43 radzewitz /kernel: umass0: BBB bulk-out clear stall failed, IOERROR

I was getting very similar errors yesterday when trying to hookup my
SanDisk SDDR-31 to my FreeBSD4.3 box. Except I has TIMEOUT where you
have IOERROR. Looked through the archives. Still no solution. One email,
which I didn't save, sortof implied it may be something that can be
fixed in the next FreeBSD release.

-Brian Schieber