Date:      Sat, 27 May 2006 19:24:27 +0200
From:      "Maan Jee" <maanjee@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling Kernel for Computer with 2 CPUs

Hi

I have a Companq Professional AP400 with two Pentium III processors. I want
to install FreeBSD on my computer and use it as Web Server.

To make real use of Two Processors, I want to Recompile Kernel but I don't
see any option to compile the kernel in the file as there used to be in old
version such as 5 and 5.4, etc.

Could you advise me that how can I compile my kernel, with which option, so
I could make use of my two processors?

Another thing, is it a good box for running a webserver with mysql-database
or should I buy one?

Thanks....

--=20
BR / mj