Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 06:17:33 -0500
From:      Kris Kirby <kris@airnet.net>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   struct nfssrv_sock bloated (> 256bytes)

struct nfssrv_sock bloated (> 256bytes)
Try reducing NFS_UIDHASHSIZ
struct nfsuid bloated (> 128bytes)
Try unionizing the nu_nickname and nu_flag fields

Machine is 166 MHz Multia, 512K cache, 24 MB ram, 528MB Internal hard
drive. FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE, custom kernel, but this error message has
appeared since the installation floppy (GENERIC). Had to do a FTP
install. Not my choice, but what worked. I've tweaked NFS_UIDHASHSIZ
back to 15, still the problem remains. Should I try for lower?

--
Kris Kirby
<kris@airnet.net>