Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 15:23:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        "Rashid N. Achilov" <shelton@sentry.granch.ru>
Cc:        "Orville R. Weyrich.Jr" <orville@weyrich.com>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Securing the root account

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Rashid N. Achilov wrote:

> Nicest SSH client for Windows is "SSH for Windows" :-) It called so.
> http://winssh.narod.ru/files/ssh-1.1.1.zip. Textmode, SSH2 support,
> freeware(!), multiconsole (up to 9 sessions in one window). mc and F-keys

I'll check it out, downloading now.  (The secondary download site listed
on the main page works much better from here, FWIW.)

> almost working (require small adapt for termcap entry). When you can read
> Russian, you can know more about it (http://winssh.narod.ru)

Well, I wasn't planning to learn Russian until next week Thursday, so I'll
have to fumble through it until then. :)

Who wrote it / what ssh library is it based off of?

Mike "Silby" Silbersack