Date:      Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:53:31 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        sharpmind2@371.net
Cc:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: how to configure sio2 and sio3 ?

* sharpmind2@371.net <sharpmind2@371.net> [20001102 20:44]:
=>how to configure sio2 and sio3

If I have a modem on COM3 (sio2) I'll point to it as being /dev/cuaa2
If I have a device on COM4 (sio3) I'll point to is as being /dev/cuaa3

Just like a serial device on COM1 is /dev/cuaa0 and on COM2 is /dev/cuaa1

That is my assumption though but I hope it gives a clue.
Someone else in this list may be able to enlighten you more than I ;-)

Regards,

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

BASIC is to computer programming as QWERTY is to typing. -Seymour Papert