Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:43:47 -0700 (MST)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Buttons and bumper stickers

Andrew Perry writes:
 > G'day all,
 >
 > our link has been down on and off for about 36 hours and now i find i've
 > been dropped from all the lists i've been subscribed to. (probably
 > majordomo got sick of my messages bouncing back)
 >
 > what's the latest with the bumper stickers and logo buttons? I've got
 > enough interest in Australia so far to order 50 buttons. Have we got a how
 > much and send to whom yet??

Not yet.  I spoke to the owner of the company that makes these on
Friday, and he promised to send me samples and pricing info, but said he
wouldn't be able to get it out until today.  Given the speed of the
U. S. Snail service, I expect to get the package late this week or early
next week.

In the meantime, send me suggestions for artwork.  I've roped in a
friend who is a professional in advertising and pre-press work to help
with putting together the logo, and have him working from the "Powered
by FreeBSD" icon as a starting point.

More news when I get pricing, and when we have a couple of logo samples
to throw on my web page.  Stay tuned, same bat channel, same bat time.