Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 01:39:06 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Sheldon Hearn' <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>, Kristian Rask <krask@mediac.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: I miss a couple of features ! Do u have a repository for proj ect ideas by non programmers ?

Sheldon,
Um... the original poster asked for somewhere a "non-programmer" could make
suggestions for improving FreeBSD.  While your response is well worded and
useful (for a programmer), it doesn't really address the question at hand.

I'm really just not sure if you missed that part of the question or if this
is your subtle way of saying "no, there is no such thing.  If it's missing
write it yourself".  (maybe not so blunt).

Something along the lines of a FreeBSD "Suggestion Box".  I wouldn't mind
knowing the answer to this question either, although I'll bet  this mailing
list is the closest thing to what he's looking for.

-Chris

P.S. Taking over Doug White's place as #1 question answerer on the list?  :)