Date:      Fri, 4 May 2001 08:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "K. Greenwood" <k_greenwood1@yahoo.com>
To:        "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do i get my sound to work ...used handbook already

Since no one else responded... I may as well give it
an attempt.

First off, ensure that it is actually fine and
dandy... (no resource conflicts) then go into your dev
directory and make the device with

./MAKEDEV snd0

Please note, that I did not confirm that this is the
exact command (but my memory sometimes works).

Good luck.