Date:      Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:55:45 -0800
From:      "Lin Jianfong" <ljfong@hotmail.com>
To:        judmarc@fastmail.fm, kalts@estpak.ee, bsd@hitmedia.com
Cc:        ai1@mtaonline.net, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Opera browser native FreeBSD (was Re: AbiWord)

The problem is though, linux-java jvm on FBSD is not working very well (I'm
not sure if this is fixed already). All linux plugins such as Flash,
RealPlayer, etc worked except when loading java applet, the browser would
hang up and eat all system resources. I'm using FBSD native mozilla for this
reason alone because FBSD native jvm works. This problem has persisted for a
long time and I'm not sure if it ever got fixed. I believe this should apply
to Opera browser (or not?) regarding to plugins.