Date:      Fri, 08 May 1998 18:49:37 -0400
From:      Chase Paglee <chinalaw@qis.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free BSD Questions

I have a bunch of questions.

1.    Why do you recommend not using 386sx.  Is this just speed problem,
or is it stability problem?

2.    Does FreeBSD support Immation 120MB floppy drive?

3.    Is there any way to run FreeBSD from floppy?

4.    Can I load FreeBSD from memory, and then take out the FreeBSD
floppy and use other floppies?

5.    Do I have to have XWindows to run Netscape on FreeBSD?

6.    Which version of Netscape should I run on FreeBSD?

7.    Do I have to have XWindows to run WordPerfect on FreeBSD?

8.    Is there any charge if I use FreeBSD in a commercial application?

9.    Suppose I have a special graphics card.  Where could I find
someone to write a driver for it?

10.   Does FreeBSD support foreign characters (like Chinese characters)?

Thanks for all your help!

Regards,

Chase Paglee