Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:46:00 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@plutotech.com>
To:        ghelmer@scl.ameslab.gov (Guy Helmer)
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Initio INI-* SCSI card support

Guy Helmer wrote...
> On Mon, 2 Aug 1999, David O'Brien wrote:
>
> > Has anybody taken a look at the FreeBSD driver source at
> > http://www.initio.com/source.zip for the INI-* cards?  Is this something
> > we should import into -CURRENT?
>
> It would be handy for me if it were brought in.  FWIW, I'm using this
> driver with an SIIG AP-10 SCSI card under -current.

I've seen it, as has Justin.  There are actually two drivers.

Justin still needs to review it, and there were some copyright problems
with one of the drivers last time I checked.  (one file without a copyright,
one file with a restrictive copyright, and one file with a BSD copyright)

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry
ken@plutotech.com