Date:      Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:35:35 +0400
From:      Alex K <lesha@intercaf.ru>
To:        ticso@cicely.de
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uplcom.c changes (was: USB driver selection algorithm?)

Hello!
> Ah - so it's a matter of expanding our uplcom driver.
> I will check the linux driver and try to find out what the differences
> are.
> I asume you have test hardware?

Yes,
I can give you access to the machine with cable and phone
connected and GSM/GPRS accounts to try if driver will work

btw...
If I dial plain modem connection and it connects to remote site
strange problem with invalid characters dissapear, I can type
anything in remote shell.

ppp is not working - so I assume there is something still wrong.

Cheers,
         AL.