Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 20:09:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      Simon J Mudd <sjmudd@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd configuration exclusively as secondary DNS server?

Hello,

There is a linux project called linux-router which attempts to
build a minimal configuration (on one floppy) to act as a router.
It also (I think) can be configured to act as a secondary name server.

I'd like to see if I can build a minimum freebsd configuration to do the
same thing.  In my case I'm only really interested in the name server.

Are there any freebsd projects or papers on how to setup freebsd in this
way?

Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,

Simon