Date:      Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:11:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Daugherty <doc@wcug.wwu.edu>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw to localhost?

The problem was in my nated.conf. I was using some 3.4 commands
apparently. I'd used this same .conf file on 3.4 and tried to copy it into
a 4.0 install. The two lines causing the problem were:
unregistered only
use sockets

I'm not sure why this didn't show during my boot process in messages. I
just happened to catch it when I ran /etc/netstart.

David
Software Engineer - NetManage
Work email: david.daugherty@netmanage.com
Home email: doc@wcug.wwu.edu