Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:17:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kim Culhan <kimc@kim.net>
To:        root <tzsg@bewellnet.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, root wrote:

> Which sound card is best supported under FreeBSD w/ Luigi's
> snd drivers? I wish to replace 8bit sound blaster for something
> that will sound great under real audio player.
> thanks

On a related note, does anyone have the RealPlayer 5.0 for linux running
on any version of FreeBSD ?

This appears to be the only version available with RealVideo which might
be workable on FreeBSD.

So far I can get it to load but it hangs with the first frame of video
displayed.

It is then possible to move the 'time line' bar left and right and step
through the video though it will not run.

-kim

--
kimc@w8hd.org