Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 02:49:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
To:        Leon Myburgh <Leon@TicketWeb.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WWW Based Configuration Utility

	I don't think there is an official one.  However out of the
options that I've looked at webmin seems the best so far.  Check out :
http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

for more info.  There was also another one called FreeEasy, but last time
I emailed the authors it sounded like they were going to retire it and
recommend webmin instead.

I've had it running a couple of times and only lightly tested it thus.
It's not perfect for the things that I'd like to use it for, but out of
all the options so far this one gets my vote.

It's all Perl, so you'll need to have that installed.  This causes some
bloat on the memory side of things ( compared to something in all C ).
But nothing too exciting.  Try it out, it may be what you looking for (
or it may not :-)  Also it's free.

Joseph Scott
jmscott@ainet.com