Date:      Sun, 3 Sep 2000 12:57:54 +0200
From:      "locus" <own3d@gmx.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fatal Trap 18 after upgrading...

Hi,
I currently upgraded my system from 4.0R to 4.1S. Since I have done this I'm
getting Fatal Trap 18 faults all the time:

Fatal Trap 18: integer divide fault while in kernel mode
.
.
.
panic: integer divide fault

I have tried several custom and the generic kernel, but its always the same.
Browsing the mailing list archive didnt help much.
Anyone has an idea what the problem could be or does anyone knows a site
with some information
that could help me out with this?

BTW: My hardware is
P166 with Asus tx97-e