Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 2015 07:21:34 -0400
From:      Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net>
To:        FreeBSD FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd-update

--Sig_/aCFan2Sts+89KJBVLz1ENUR

Okay, i just ran "freebsd-update" and the system is now freebsd 10.1 P9. The
problem is that KDE, when I started it, it lost its initial window with all
the icons, etcetera that I had created. I have no idea why. I also cannot
figure out how to get that screen back again. Nothing else was lost and I c=
an
recreate the screen; however, I really don't want to. I had several custom
shortcuts and now I cannot remember what they all were.

Is there anyway to get the screen I created back or is it gone for good?

--=20
Jerry