Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 2003 18:35:50 -0400
From:      Anthony Volodkin <anthonyv@brainlink.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Establishing an IPSEC link with Lucent (and other) devices

Hi,

I'd like to know if anyone had any degree of success establishing a link
with a Lucent VPN Brick device or any other device that requires
parameters such as a 'username', 'password' and a 'group password' (my
guess this is another way to call a pre-shared key). I've looked at the
racoon docs and I see no place to put those in. I also looked at
OpenBSD's isakmpd docs and didnt find anything that would specifically
set these parameters.

Thanks,
Anthony Volodkin