Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 20:43:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@zwb.net>
To:        Genius@glasgow.crosswinds.net (Ian O'Friel)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Header Files.....

What are 'Comm Programs'?  If you want them to run on FreeBSD, you must
compile them on FreeBSD.  Try ftping the files you downloaded to your
FreeBSD box (that is, if you have a network card).

> I have been trying to compile some Comm Programs under FreeBSD but as you
> may have noticed from my other postings, I cannot get PPP to work so I have
> decided to try and compile them under DOS, Can I just copy the Header files
> from /usr/include onto Floppy then copy them to my DOS Partition ??
>
> If this can't be done this way then how is it done, I know it should be
> possible as it is in C and it is apparetnly portable....
>
> Thanx
> Ian O'Friel

Dima Dorfman (dima@zwb.net)

"640k ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981
Micro$oft Sucks!  FreeBSD Rules!  http://www.freebsd.org/

Finger dima@zwb.net for more information.