Date:      Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:54:13 +0900
From:      Garrett Cooper <youshi10@u.washington.edu>
To:        Shane James <shane@phpboy.co.za>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Microsoft Outlook Calendar Sharing

On Sep 5, 2005, at 5:14 PM, Shane James wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> Can you suggest a nice 'Microsoft Exchange' clone or a daemon that
> can allow 'Microsoft Calendar sharing' to interface with it?
>
> Regards,
> Shane James

     I don't know of any one program in particular, but if people had
access to a shared calendar via a shared folder or could transfer the
calendar to a shared location that is 'publishable' to, you could
always use mozilla's calendar plugin <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/
calendar> in either mozilla, firefox, or thunderbird. Sunbird isn't
really being supported anymore, even though it's a fairly nice
separate program-for at least Windows. I had lots of issues compiling/
running the binary it in Linux, and I assume that it's similar in
FreeBSD.
-Garrett