Date:      Sun, 2 Sep 2001 15:23:29 -0700
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>, "Joe Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: replacing a cisco router with a fbsd box

On Sunday 02 September 2001 03:54, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> [...]

Naw, it is as it was when it was purchased. I've always been of the opinion
that it is flakey hardware, just not getting anywhere in getting it dealt
with. (Dang that blister is in a bad spot, :(, right on the tip of my middle
finger.)

The reason why we have to power-cycle it is it will just stop allowing
connections, any ol time, just quits. We power-cycle the unit and a few
minutes later it's working okay.

It's gotten to the point where I have to connect to the site from home every
day just to make sure it is still working.

--
Chip

> Ted Mittelstaedt
> tedm@toybox.placo.com Author of:                           The FreeBSD
> Corporate Networker's Guide Book website:
> http://www.freebsd-corp-net-guide.com

Chip W.