Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:17:47 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mail.theinternet.com.au>
To:        Adam Crawford <ca@granite.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: telsat satellite cards

+----[ Adam Crawford ]---------------------------------------------

| 'lo everyone
|
| I was wondering if there was drivers around for a telsat card,
| I know there is linux drivers, located on ftp.ihug.com.au/pub/satnet/linux
| (i think)
| also ment to be on ftp.ihug.co.nz but ive yet to be able to log on to that
| server :)
|
| Is there fbsd drivers?
| If not, will the linux drivers work or be able to port them across?

I offered to port/develop the drivers for them, but, they didn't seem
interested, and the Linux drivers were binary only at that stage.

They said they were developing FreeBSD drivers, but this was over 12 months
ago.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |