Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:31:59 -0400
From:      "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>, "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>, "Chris" <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>
Subject:   IE for FreeBSD Web Site

Hi,

     Anyone who would like to show support for a version of MS Internet
Explorer for FreeBSD, can visit this URL for information on a project going
on to notify Microsoft of our desires.

http://iefreebsd.freeservers.com

Please check out my site and sign my guestbook(It's working now BTW) or drop
me a line at the project's offical e-mail address:

iefreebsd@hotmail.com

Thanks everybody and special thanks to Michael and Chris for their initial
support and site traffic :)

Bill
billieakay@yahoo.com