Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:03:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      Lukas Ertl <l.ertl@univie.ac.at>
To:        Hans Lambermont <hans@lambermont.dyndns.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Laptop compatility list

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Hans Lambermont wrote:

> > oops!  i missed the new "This page is manually maintained and new
> > entries are no longered being accepted."  bummer.  it is time to
> > start a new one, but one that is fully automated so it is not a
> > burden.
>
> Lukas : Go for it. I'll add my HP-6100 and IBM-T30 experiences.

Thanks for your support so far. "Fully automated" sounds nice, but usually
means database backed, and I don't have access to web connected databases
right now (well, I _do_ have access to Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL... you
name it, but they are not meant for "private projects" like this one).

So I'll probably stick with manual maintainence for now.

regards,
le

--=20
Lukas Ertl                             eMail: l.ertl@univie.ac.at
UNIX-Systemadministrator               Tel.:  (+43 1) 4277-14073
Zentraler Informatikdienst (ZID)       Fax.:  (+43 1) 4277-9140
der Universit=E4t Wien                   http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~le/