Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:47:58 -0400
From:      "Dave [Hawk-Systems]" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        "Mike Maltese" <mike@pcmedx.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:    RE: ASP on FreeBSD/Apache - most recent, stable and viable solution?

>Supposedly this product will work natively on FreeBSD.
>http://www.halcyonsoft.com/products.asp?s=1

will check it out

>I belive Chili!Soft ASP has been bought out by Sun and renamed Sun ONE, so
>you may want to look into that product. It runs on Linux so it might work
>with FreeBSD.

Previous attempts to look at chilisoft put me at the same conclusion, and at
$500 per license, and not listing FreeBSD as a supported OS, pretty hefty for
something that may or may not work for our chosen OS.  that being said, if it
works and is stable, $500 would be worth it on a select machine or two.

thanks for the link.

Dave