Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:06:11 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <mark@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        "Bill A. K." <billieakay@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>, "Michael W. Akers" <mwakers@home.com>, Chris <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>, advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IE for FreeBSD Web Site

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 09:31:59PM -0400, Bill A. K. wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Anyone who would like to show support for a version of MS Internet
> Explorer for FreeBSD, can visit this URL for information on a project going
> on to notify Microsoft of our desires.
>
> http://iefreebsd.freeservers.com
>
> Please check out my site and sign my guestbook

I have done (but you're not going to like it).

According to
http://www.netcraft.com/whats/?host=http%3A%2F%2Fiefreebsd.freeservers.com%2F

iefreebsd.freeservers.com

 iefreebsd.freeservers.com is running Apache/1.3.6 (Unix) on Linux

So, the truth is out, a Linuxite trying to enlist the support of
the Mighty Microslop to destroy FreeBSD :^)

Remember, Unix is a religion, and FreeBSD is the only True Way.

> (It's working now BTW) or drop
> me a line at the project's offical e-mail address:
>
> iefreebsd@hotmail.com
>
> Thanks everybody and special thanks to Michael and Chris for their initial
> support and site traffic :)
>
> Bill
> billieakay@yahoo.com

STATE-OF-THE-ART: Any computer you can't afford.
OBSOLETE: Any computer you own.