Date:      Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:22:19 +0100
From:      "Colin J. Raven" <colin@kenmore.kozy-kabin.nl>
To:        Tm4528@aol.com
Cc:        kris@obsecurity.org
Subject:   Re: Supermicro Hardware and FreeBSD

On Jan 5 at 19:20, Tm4528@aol.com launched this into the bitstream:

> In a message dated 1/5/05 7:16:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> kris@obsecurity.org writes:
>> Why are you here?
>>
>> I wish I could be as arrogant and condescending as you, but clearly you
>> were born with an advantage in that are
>
> He has a Holy Mission.
> Yes, a mission to get the FreeBSD team to support 4.10 until they can get
> 5.x working properly. Whats not reasonable about that?

Excuse me, though I may be a mere acolyte I have to severely disagree
with you. If this was a bar, consider yourself smashed over the head
with a barstool, stomped into a bloodied mess then unceremoniously
dragged into the parking lot and thrown in a dumpster.

That is without doubt the single most idiotic, counter-productive,
untrue, fallacious, and outright *false* statement I've ever read on any
BSD list - ever.

4.10 *is* supported, and 5.3 works "as advertised" - what the hell is
your *problem* exactly???

Apologies to the list, but this was just too much. I shall now cease and
desist, instead just fulminate quietly and post on this matter no
longer.

Regards to all,
-Colin