Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 15:38:00 -0800
From:      "Robert Swarts" <rswarts@mail.concentric.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Install Help

I have completed my installation of Free BSD without a hiccup and I was
utterly impressed at how simple it was. I used the FTP setup option, went
through the entire configuration, and when I exited at the end it asked me
to remove the floppy disk and the system rebooted to an error on the HDD
saying "read error" and nothing else. Can you please tell me what might have
happened?

Thank you.

Robert