Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:47:54 +1030
From:      "Paul A. Hoadley" <paulh@logicsquad.net>
To:        Johaness Terra <johaness_terra@yahoo.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: First Time Experience-FreeBSD/i368 login:

--qftxBdZWiueWNAVY

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 04:02:03PM +1100, Johaness Terra wrote:

> The server, I understand is a proxy mail server running on
> FreeBSD/i386. I am new and the management wants me to add a new
> email account user on the server. I am really having a hard time and
> would very much appreciate any simple assistance.
>
> I am now stucked at FreeBSD/i386 (proxy.mrdc.com.pg) (ttyvo)
> Login:
> =20
> Please assist. I would very much appreciate=20

The system is waiting for you to type a username.  If you have one,
type it in and hit Return.  The system will then prompt you for your
password.  Again, type it in (it won't appear on the screen) and press
Return.  If you don't have one, you can't proceed any further.

--=20
Paul.

w  http://logicsquad.net/
h  http://paul.hoadley.name/