Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:23:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
Cc:        Craig Burgess <craig-burgess@home.com>, freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AlphaPC post-install BOOT - how?

Sigh. Yes. I *despise* Disk Dork Depot (corpsys), but they *are* good
source for cheaper boards.

You should note and be warned though that as far as I recall, Gerard's new
NCR/Symbios driver which may or may not latch up in FreeBSD sooner or
later does *not* support chipsets like the 810- he has some reason why
not... So don't be cheap and get at least an 850....