Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 1995 20:32:05 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        cshenton@apollo.hq.nasa.gov (Chris Shenton)
Cc:        jc@irbs.com, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: client & server ppp

Chris Shenton stands accused of saying:
> Last week I brought up iijppp and with some work, got it running as
> both client and server. It kills ppp when the modem hangs up like it
> should, and uses a modest amount of CPU. Hurray!
>
> Problem is, we're subnetting the FBSD box (0xfffffff0) so we can have
> a couple of home nets and a play net at work, off the `real' work net.
> iijppp doesn't appear to have a place to specify a netmask, so this
> hoses our routing :-(

Um, forgive me if I'm misunderstanding here, but can't you attach
a netmask to the tunX interface?

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[