Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:44:58 +0200
From:      Frank Heitmann <fh31415@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: there must be a better way

> Did you never consider that FreeBSD is a server system?
I use it as a desktop system, I hope that's also ok :)

And to the original poster: I have used Windows all my life
(ok, it's not that long, because I have just become 22, but
in computer-years it's a lot :)   and have just started to
use FreeBSD two month ago, and I won't deny if someone says
it's hard to learn (Unix in general), but if you spend a
lot of time reading and learning and practising then you
will notice what a great system it is.
Also as a desktop system :)

Cheers,
Frank