Date:      Sat, 3 Jan 2009 08:07:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      dvg_lab <dvg@tjc.ru>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   MSI MegaBook PR300 (aka MS1313) usb bluetooth device

I'm on CURRENT built a couple of days ago.
I try to use builtin usb device.
usbdevs -v shows
port 1 addr 2: full speed, self powered, config 1, product 0xa97a(0xa97a),
vendor 0x0db0(0x0db0), rev 19.58

I've found that this device 0xa97a described in OpenBSD sys/dev/usb/usbdevs
file as
 product MSI BLUETOOTH_2         0xa970  Bluetooth
at line 1940, I've tried to copy this line to the same place in FreeBSD's
usbdevs file and recompile the kernel but without success.

Is this device in plans to support by FreebSD ?