Date:      Fri, 26 Jun 1998 23:11:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
To:        vas@vas.tsu.tomsk.su (Victor Sudakov)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Majordomo results: which (fwd)

Victor Sudakov wrote:
[Internal error while calling pgp, raw data follows]

> Hi.
>
> I seem to be subscribed to the questions-digest. However, the only digests I
> have received in July are:
>
>      1   Jun 21 questions-digest   (3035) questions-digest V4 #294
>   N  2   Jun 6  questions-digest   (2885) questions-digest V4 #267
>   O  3   May 31 questions-digest   (2585) questions-digest V4 #255
>

> What can be wrong?
>
> Please reply by mail, because I am not sure about receiving the mailing
> list.

My guess is that the digest is large and that somewhere it is exceeding
a mail-router's limit for single message size. Typically this would
be at your ISP, or the ISP's mail hub. Ask them if there is a limit
on the size of single email. Also ask if there is a limit on total
number of emails per day. Either way freebsd-questions is going to be
fairly large.

I don't know how often the digest comes out, (daily?), but it might
be helpful to many in this position if it came out whenever the
size of the digest exceeds some limit, instead.

Dave