Date:      Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:46:19 +0200
From:      hendrik danz <hendrik.danz@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   install probs with pioneer dvd

hello,

i'm trying to install frebsd4.6 on a new pc.
i skip kernel configuration.
the boot process stops after a while with the following message:

	acd0: DVD-ROM <Pioneer DVD-ROM ATAPIModel DVD-106S 0122> at ata0-slave
using PIO4

does anybody know, what kind of kernel settings i have to do?

let me know if you need further informations about my hardware settings.

thanx
	hendrik

--
   ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html/rtf mail

      email: hendrik.danz@gmx.net