Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:58:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jameel Akari <jakari@bithose.com>
To:        <Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it>
Cc:        <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: RAM for a DEC PWS 433au?

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it wrote:

> they are nto so expensive at crucial.
> in ITaly a COMPAQ dealer asked me 1000 euros foe 128MH RAM!! of course I

	Umm.. yeah.

> did not buy it. Anyone has experience in buying at crucial?
> are they honest?
> what if the shippign is damaged??

	I buy all my memory from Crucial.  Never a problem.  I can't say
how well international shipping works, but they usually ship Federal
Express and I've never had shipping damage.  I'd call them and ask about
shipping if you have questions.

	And yeah, it's 83MHz clocked.. the 66MHz was for some other
machine.. too much hardware for me to keep track of.

	Whatever it is that Crucial lists for the machine seems correct in
any case.

--
#!/jameel/akari
sleep 4800;