Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:12:44 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-questions-local@be-well.ilk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Challenge: LTO2 autoloader with freebsd?!

Lowell Gilbert wrote:

>>                                    AMANDA (I *don't* think it's
>>in ports, check the University of Maryland/Google, etc.).
>>

>It is, indeed, in ports.

Indeed, and I must apologize for the erroneous information;
though I did use the word "think".   Came from using
whereis(1) (which generally  finds ports for me) instead of
`cd /usr/ports && make search name=amanda`.

Didn't seem right; but 'twas in a hurry and not too
focused (have just moved to FBSD 6 and had begun
recompiling ports as a pre-emptive measure.)

KDK