Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:51:07 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   sendmail is reaching "tao" once more...

	The reason that mail (and other connections) were "refused"
	from my primary nameserver to here had to do with a missing
	line in /etc/rc.conf.  Could it be this??:

	defaultrouter="10.0.0.1"

	I had the DHCP ifconfig line set correctly.  If it isn't the
	routing, perhaps it was that I had the sendmail_submit_enable
	turned off (="NO").  If anyone knows if either of this
	configuration lines are necessary, please do clue me in.
	I'd like this to be the *last* time  I run into this issue.

	thanks,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix