Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 09:16:23 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        "Daniel J. Zaccariello" <marisombra@mindspring.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: User PPP with -nat and -auto

Try enabling tcp/ip logging.  If you see nothing, it must be a
routing issue (perhaps your ``add default HISADDR'' is failing and
needs to be ``add! default HISADDR'' ?).  If you see traffic it
should also say if it was blocked or not (maybe you've got some
restrictive filters ?).

It's difficult to say anything else without more info - how far is
the traffic actually getting in -auto mode ?

--
Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@[uk.]OpenBSD.org>