Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 1999 07:50:45 EDT
From:      Ira L Cooper <ira@MIT.EDU>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bt848 and SAP.

	Hello, I have an AVerMedia FM/TV dbx card at home and it's working
just great with a slightly customized copy of fxtv. (I have an AGP G200,
so I had to add an offset to the display, or else it shows up outside the
window, otherwise no changes were made to fxtv).

	I've noticed that I get SAP, on one of the speakers of my stereo,
and mono audio out of the other.  Is there a way to get the dbx stereo
feed, or at least not get the SAP feed?

	-Ira