Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 23:44:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: why is this not a bug in namei?

>    I really wish that people would spend more time on fixing real problems
> with the source code and not just changing it to fit their own non-KNF style.
> It's only going to result in a lot more work later when someone has to go
> back and "fix" all of it.

which would you rather..
have a working piece of code that needs to be reformatted,
or to have to write it from scratch.. at least if it already works,
then you can morph it while hopefully not breaking it.
If you want to rewrite it from scratch you
get a lot more debugging time thrown in for free :)

ok. I hope there are no replies to this..
eh?