Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 07:44:57 +0000
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xfree86 multihead/int10?

Christopher,

The next public release of XFree86, 3.9.18 will be out
some time before Saturday.
It hs the int10 softboot code built for FreeBSD included.

However, when I tried 3.9.17c, it softbooted my 2nd card
with int10 (a voodoo3 2000) but the screen was still black.

It is possible there are a few bugs remaining.
However as 3.9.18 is the 'feature feeeze' release, the Xfree86
developers can concentrate on bug fixing instead of adding new
features, so I'd expect any problems to be fixe quickly.

Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.