Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 1997 23:38:53 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Brandon Hicks <freebsd@unreal.gatekeep.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hmmm.... Can This Be done???

Brandon Hicks scribbled this message on Sep 8:
> How can I use Two Monitors (each showing something different) with out installing AccelX??? (Like Just with different Vir. Terminals (Desktops).  And Is it Possible to have 2 mice, and 2 keyboards, one for each??? If NOT when will computers be able to do this???

nope.. right now there is no way to do this sort of thing...  but I am
about to start working on a set of device drivers that will allow this...
so it might not be to far off...

you can already have the two mice.. just connect 'em up..  the question
is how you use them both at the same time.. :)

ttyl..

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD