Date:      Sat, 8 Jun 1996 00:43:06 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with ctm 114

 Gday.

  It breaks on a a make depend in a lib2fc directory
  because although the 114 ctm removes the F77_aloc.c and exit.c
  from /libF77 it doesn't remove 'em from the Makefile
  in the /lib2fc directory.

  Other one is in /lib/libc/stdio/fgets.c breaks because it has

   register int n;

  which conflicts stdio.h's expectations.. change it to

   register size_t n;

  and it lets you go further...  The problem is I don't want to
  modify these files because I know that next time I update ctm
  the MD5's spit :)  Guess I'll save a copy of 'em somewhere...

  On with the war...

  Peter

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
   Active APANA SA Member  ---  Author PopWatch + Inf-HTML