Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:00:51 +0100
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@panke.de.freebsd.org>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   [ricardo@cs.buap.mx: FTP mirroring.]

----- Forwarded message from Ricardo Santos Quintero <ricardo@cs.buap.mx> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:00:20 -0600 (CST)
From: Ricardo Santos Quintero <ricardo@cs.buap.mx>
To: wosch@FreeBSD.org
Subject: FTP mirroring.

    Hello webmaster or FreeBSD.org

    My name is Ricardo Santos. I'm the ftpmaster in the cs.buap.mx domain.
In the Facultad de Ciencias de la Computacion -BUAP (Computing Science
Faculty) I have started now a real ftp-public-server (ftp.cs.buap.mx)
proyect. I can see that there's no one ftp mirror of your site in Mexico.
    We are interested to be a mirror of your ftp-site. Please send me
information about the requeriments. We are an official and recongized
University in Mexico and latinamerica.
    If you can't give me an accurate information please write me who can.

    Thanks for your time.

Ricardo Santos Quintero
mailto: ricardo@cs.buap.mx
Administración de Redes
Facultad de Ciencias de la Computación
Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla
Puebla México