Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:23:59 +0000
From:      Vince <jhary@unsane.co.uk>
To:        Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: Card readers - Does anyone know where to get help for this?]

I believe there was a (work in progess) driver for at least one type of
these card readers
http://bsdimp.blogspot.com/2006/09/sdmmc-freebsd-driver-outline.html

No idea as to current status. You could ask on freebsd-mobile I guess.
(I have a Ricoh based one in my laptop but never use it so dont miss it.)

Vince